IT MANAGED SERVICES
Our local IT support technical team can act as a full-service or supplemental IT department for your business.
Dedicated IT support provides 24/7 Monitoring & Alerting along with on-site or remote troubleshooting to provide quick responses and proactive solutions to our IT support service and managed IT service clients.
• What is happening on your network right now?
• What hard disks are being filled up or failing? • Who or what is taking up all the bandwidth?
• What devices are failing or need replacing?
• Who is connecting to your network without your knowledge?
• Who in the office is constantly on Facebook, ESPN or other ‘restricted’ sites?
• Based on your current usage and growth rate, do you need to be considering future upgrades? If so, when and why?
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
Our professional and knowledgeable IT support team will help address issues and provide expert advice, and steps to resolve your issues.We provide contracted and hourly services for:
• Technical Support Helpdesk
• Remote IT Support
• On-site Troubleshooting and Resolution
NETWORK PERFORMANCE AUDIT
We provide a complete and detailed assessment of your network performance.
By understanding our client’s business needs and evaluating their
network performance we can:
• Identify root causes of performance slow downs.
• Develop effective network management processes.
• Identify areas to optimize network performance.
• Understand the “big picture” of network congestion points.
Your Network Performance Audit will include:
• Technical Analysis of Performance Issues.
• Detailed recommendations to resolve key issues.
• Action plan to optimization processes.
BACKUP STRATEGY AND RECOVERY PLANNING
Our backup strategy and recovery planning is focused on delivering reliable and consistent backup scheduling for our clients mission critical data and applications.
Your Backup Strategy and Recovery Plan will include declaration of:
• Locations of critical data within your organization
• Set Recovery Point Objectives (RPO's) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO's)
• Recommendations and implementation of backup and recovery solutions
• Planned backup schedules
• Data recovery procedures
• Data replication including off-site back-ups
• Backup testing and verification schedules
Ensuring software security and physical security of your network is crucial.
We work with our clients to provide detailed technical security audits of their network environment to locate potential entry points and exploits which could be used by malware or malcontents against their
By evaluating our client’s technology systems, people, and processes we can:
• Identify internal practices which pose risks to data security and
• Identify entry points that are susceptible to external threats.
Your Security Audits can include:
• Assessment of Network Security and Risk level
• Assessment of Physical Infrastructure Security
• Action plan and recommendations to reduce risks.
ENTERPRISE NETWORKING SERVICES
• Network Failover
• Tender Preparation
• Server Virtualization
• Storage Area Networking (SAN)
• Blade Server Implementation (High-Density computing)
• ERP Investigation (Assisting organizations to determine their needs for implementing a new ERP system). This includes complete process mapping.
• Custom development (Rapid Application development) for process automation tasks.
• E-commerce/Web Portal solutions
• Network Cabling
DATA CENTER IMPLEMENTATION
• Physical data center design & implementation (including Power, HVAC etc.)
• Data Center Monitoring Solutions
We provide a complete and detailed assessment of your network environment.
By understanding our clients' needs and evaluating their networks we can:
• Determine existing capabilities.
• Identify security risks.
• Evaluate life expectancy of hardware.
• Plan for the growth and increases in technical needs.
Your IT Assessment will include:
• Detailed technical documentation of your IT network and infrastructure.
• Professional recommendations to resolve key issues.
• Action plan and pathway for your IT services.
Our Network design planning is focused on delivering predictable, consistent network performance for our clients mission critical equipment and applications.
By working with our clients to design network architectures that are tailored to suit their business needs we can ensure:
• Proper capacity for current and future needs
• Network flexibility and scalability
• Cost are relative to business needs
• Overall quality of service for their operations
Your Network Design Plan will include:
• Strategic Network Architecture Design
• Network Traffic Capacity Testing and Analysis
• Long Term Hardware Planning
• Redundancy Planning
DISASTER RECOVERY PLANNING
Successfully recovering from a network disaster is no guarantee without careful planning to reduce the effects of downtime and minimize losses.
We work with our clients to design and implement plans for business continuity and data recovery which results in better-organized responses, faster recovery time, and less impact on their businesses.
Your Disaster Recovery Design will include declaration of:
• Disaster recovery processes
• Site failover scenarios
• System recovery procedures
• Data replication designs including off-site back-ups
• Identification of disaster recovery teams and roles
• Test Plans
When Do I Need Network Architecture Design and Planning?
- Experiencing slow network speed ?
- Developing a new network ?
- Upgrading and scaling network - operations ?
- Experiencing network security issues ?
Why do I need backup and disaster recovery planning?
- Hardware can fail and data can be corrupted !
- Accidents can happen !
- Staff and Clients expect things to work !
- Your company can't afford to lose critical data !